QuickBooks is known for its efficiency to help business personnel with accounting and bookkeeping purposes. This software is the most favourable software for managing accounts but sometimes this software issues some error and these errors can be resolved with minimum attention. Today, with the help of this post we are going to acknowledge you how you can resolve QuickBooks Error 15106 and the conditions which lead to this error.
Causes of QB error 15106
- Restrictions to write and read the new file because the QB user is not logged in as administrator.
- System security or antivirus application installed n PC is causing issues.
A solution for QuickBooks Payroll Error 15106
Implement the steps mentioned below to solve the QuickBooks Error Code 15106-
- In case if you are logged in as the Administrator and unable to find Spy Sweeper then open C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooksxx\Components. And rename it to download<nn>.old.
- Uninstall Spy Sweeper
When you find “SpySweeper.exe” in the task manager then follow these steps-
- Open “Add/Remove Programs” and look for Spy Sweeper.
- Tap on it and then choose to “Uninstall”.
- Follow the prompts to uninstall it.
- Logging in as Administrator
Log in from another account which has administrator rights or takes permission from your network administrator to grant you administrator rights and try to run the program once more.
We hope that the above steps have helped you to solve your QuickBooks Error Code 15106 and in case if the error still persists then do not hesitate to seek advice from our QuickBooks payroll error support team by calling them on their toll-free helpline at +1-800-880-6389.
This viewed (43) Times Today!